Sunday, December 12, 2010

day 29 & 30 christmas time





Finally I feel like I can lower my shoulders and relax. We did our final show this year at hauketo dance studio yesterday. I'm done teaching this semester, and all that remains is some office work and one audition at kg. Yeah, I'm going to do a project at kg again! Really looking forwards to it!

Well my house is almost christmas ready. I bought a fantastic tree this year. It lives! Meaning I can take it out after christmas, and it will live on until next year. Maybe even bring it back inside next year.

All that's left is baking, christmas shopping and relaxing. I even want to try to get an appointment to get my hair done. Any suggestions as to what I should do? I really want to do something with the color I think.

I'll even get to take some classes. It turns out siv is teaching all through christmas! Lucky me:D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments: