Friday, October 22, 2010

kung fu

"Hero" Kung fu panda

Today I made the 1'st out of 6 "china-pants" that I need to sew before the christmas show. ( adding that Maria will sew the other 4 since we need 10)



my sewing machine a "singer"


First of all we went down to "greenland" (yeah, that's the actual name of the place) and got cheap fabric.



one leg done
I cut the fabric at work with a little help (or lot) from Bianca, and just went for it. I've never sewn pants in my whole life so I had no idea how it would turn out.


finished!

Now I'm pretty proud I must say, cuz they turned out quite nice!

Only got 5 to go.....

proud!

2 comments:

  1. Såååå fine da :)Du er jo så flink atte!!
    gleder meg til de skal brukes, selv om det blir piratbukser på meg da ;) hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi...takk :D den jeg sydde nå ble ganske lang, så du skal få prøve den....tror den kanskje er lang nok:P

    ReplyDelete