Thursday, December 9, 2010

day 28 sorry, sore, sad, super





I just came home from class and as usually it was amazing. I feel like I learn something new every day, and that some new.insight takes place in my body. I'm not sure if you can see it yet, but i think you will in a while. The story today was a question and a cry....for me this sentence stuck with me...I don't want to.think about you if I can't hold you. Well, something like that. I guess I'm thankful for having experienced somethings so painful that I can bring back that emotion when I need it. What perfect use for a broken heart!

The scenery on my way downtown today was magical. Wishing I.had thought to take a picture....there was smoky mist floating on the frozen water and pink clouds. Can you see it? I captured my way home though it wasn't as amazing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment