Monday, January 31, 2011

something uniqe

I got a really cute gift from Sofie the other day. It totally looked like a piece of art so I decided to put it on a chain and wear it for a neckless. It's a one of a kind and must therefore be put into the category  of designer jewellery. Here it is with my outfit. (Well, you can't really see the whole outfit, cuz I can't seem to manage to take pictures of myself in full figure. Tips anyone??) Bottom was blue skinny jeans and my new brown shoes with fur.

Do you like it?





3 comments:

  1. Superfint design kjede! Kan man bestille ;-) og skal du helfigurbilder må du kjøpe stativ og selvutløser =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. usj...stativ? really? Jeg skal få Sofie til å produsere flere:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg sa til Sofie at du ønsket deg, og hun har laget et kjempefint hvitt og rosa "kors" til deg:D

    ReplyDelete