Monday, December 13, 2010

day 31 to say goodbye


Saturday was fun. First of all we did our christmas show at hauketo dance studio, and then I went to se a flamenco performance at den gode kafe. Two of my coworkers were the ones dancing and they did a fantastic job. It was pretty funny though to see something that I already knew. One of the dancers were stronger technically, but didn't give much expression wise. The other dancer however I was drawn to from the first minute and all through because of how well she uses all emotions in her facial expression and body language. She told a whole story, and all the movements just added to that.

Then it was time to say goodbye. Not one of my favourite things to do to be honest, but a thing I've gotten quite good at from doing it so often. Camilla is leaving. She is going to marry and move to the other side of Norway to settle down with her man. She will be greatly missed by everyone and me.

So how are everybody coming along with the christmas shopping? I've some homemade gifts so far, and gotten nothing else. Coming up this week though is some serious shopping!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment