Sunday, October 3, 2010

I think it's gonna be a

lovely day

This is so funny. I used to love this group when I was 16. Their lyrics and music really makes me smile. Seing this old music video early this morning made my day! I have to add that when I was in Atlanta at a youth camp at 17 Out of Eden did a surprise concert and I was in the front row!

All in all I think today will be one of those lovely days. It's still dark out, and it's raining today. I love that about the fall. I have candles lit and music to warm my heart. Can't wait to go outside and walk in the rain. One of lifes hidden treasures.

I have a date with the ballerina right after class! It's gonna be so interessting. I have already gotten some requests as to what I must ask her. If you have something for me please let me know!!

Have a lovely one....

tired self bf makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment