Wednesday, March 16, 2011

trends for spring 2011

All of a sudden spring is upon us! The sun is shining and the snow slowly melting and revealing dry pavement. It's time to put away the winter coats and worn out uggs, and to get out jeans, skirts and spring jackets. It always feels inviting to go crazy shopping for new outfits and bright colours this time of year. But I've learned from experience that inpulse shopping like that only ends up with me adding many similar items to my already large wardrobe. So I thought I'd do some research on the trends and get some inspiration. I see that I already have stuff that I can keep using, but I want to add some accesories to style it differently, and get a couple of new things.

Here is my inspiration for the spring of 2011

One of my favourite trends for the spring is the 70's style. I've always been a huge fan of the style, and I love the bellbottom, high waist jeans, and the jump/playsuits (that I started wearing last summer)

Some inspiration from the style:

 - Tie dye:

Tie dye top for inspiration

Tie dye maxidress from kappahl

Tie dye scarf from Only

-Bell bottoms:
by Kappahl

by Kappahl

by Oasis
-Jump/playsuits:
by zara
by H&M


inspiration

by asos



There are many other trends for the spring. I'll show you some of my other favourite items that I found:

cute purse from zara

floral top from zara

another top from zara

white knit with leather accesories is going to a favourite

shoes by pepejeans

shoes from one of my favourite brands vila

navy style from cubus

navy playsuit from H&M

cute shorts from topshop

nice light pants from zara

white dress from zara

white knit from zara
Well I hope you are inspired! I sure am. Now it's time to clean out the closet and see what should be kept for the spring and what needs to go. And what needs to be added. I'll be back with a closer look on my spring closet for 2011.

Have you got a favourite trend for the spring?

3 comments:

  1. er det sånn moten er i vår altså? Guri, her var det ikke mye som lignet innholdet i mitt klesskap...likte bukser og shorts med høyt liv, det skal jeg se etter!

    Ellers er jeg veldig veldig lite oppdatert på trender for tida, men har ei veninne som driver butikk- da trenger jeg ikke lete....

    Men inspirerende innlegg!
    Klem fra meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nå har jeg plukket ut mine favoritter da;P det er et hav av ulike trender for våren, så du finner sikkert noe i skapet du kan bruke :D

    heldig med venninne som driver butikk da, kommer sikert godt med!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her var det mye lekkert! Gleder meg til sommeren =)

    ReplyDelete