Tuesday, December 21, 2010

day 37 new version of me




Anyone remember the title song for felicity? "i need a new version of me" it's a cool song.

Well, it's actually "New version of you"

The audition yday went well, as did the meeting with the director of the theatre at kg. I think this will be a fun project and I can't wait to get started. I'm getting the screenplay later today so I can start reading tonight! Fun fun!

Finally I have to show you one of my favourite places in Oslo. This place I discovered when I was about 18 and my best friend lived in Oslo and I didn't. Bislet bad. It's a swimming pool that was built in 1920 and was for a period considered a "gay" pool. It had a bad reputation, but I went there anyways and have always loved it. It's now renovated but they have kept it the way it was built. It's such a warm and old fashioned bath. When I come there I relax completely. Consider Bislet bad recommended!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment