Saturday, August 28, 2010

playing house

 keep making the excuse that I'm not particulary interessted in interior design and house-decorating. The reality is that I try to push it out of my head out of lack of time, energy and priority in this particulary area. There is a fantastic interior blogg that you must check out if you are secretly (or not so secretly) interessted. http://jordbarpiken.blogspot.com/ An incredibly cute blogg and very inspiring photos. I always feel a little bad when I visit cuz I wish I could make my home look as nice. Due to recent inspiration and one visit to Ikea, I did a little work on S's room. I though it turned out quite nice.


The dresser and "puff" used to be E's grandparens and painted green. I did some work on it 5-6 yrs ago.

The little suitcase was a gift from Inger Lise



No comments:

Post a Comment