Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 38 spinning spiral

I thought I'd share yet another song. It's funny how I'm remembering all of these, and adding verses and stuff. I'm going to try to see if I remember how to play them when I get to "my" piano over christmas. (My dad har asked me if I want the piano, and I'm just hoping he is in fact serious! I really want a piano in my house)




the burden

when I saw you last night it was like my heart stopped for a little while
and I'm sure I blushed and I didn't know what to say or do
and when you walked out the door I was confused and I nearly cried
and I think what hit me was the deadness in your eyes

But I can't carry the burden of a broken life
but when I saw your lifeless eyes oh I'd like to try
If I can carry some of the pain that you carry around
oh heaven help me if I try

when I look in your eyes it's like a stream of tears flow from your eyes
when you open your mouth to speak a sharp knife pierces through my heart
and when I take your hand you turn away from me and walk away
you say leave me alone and you are left there all alone

But I can't carry the burden of your broken life
but when I look into your eyes oh I'd like to try
if I can carry some of the pain that you carry around
og heaven help me, you woun't let me try

I know the one who carried the burden of all mankind
and when he saw your lifeless eyes he had already tried
to make you realize he carried all of the stuff you carry around
oh heaven help you, see it to


Oh, I went to Pia again yesterday. My back is almost fine again, and we did a fantastic stretch. I've become so flexible that I almost don't believe it. When I'm there I have my legs up to my sholders! It's so cool! There is still some resistance left, but I'm making progress for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment