Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 37 Audition again

2010 is almost over. With it all the challenges of last year, all the dance shows and all the projects. 2011 is almost here and with it promises of new challenges and new jobs, new trips and new projects. One of the projects I'm taking on this year is to choreograph for kg teateret again. I worked for the theater in 2008 and did a huge production with almost 200 on stage! I'm going to the school today to have the dance autition. I'm hoping for some fantastic dancers to show up, and hopefully some of the dancers I worked with last time I was there.



dancers from last years production
It seems like 2011 is going to start of a busy year with kg-teateret, starting up a dance compagny, and producing the show for the dance compagny at vinderen dance studio in april. Hopefully all this work will also provide some extra money for my new york trip next summer. I'm definately going to need this inspiration trip after a busy spring of 2011.

I'm sure you all are wondering about my challenge? Well I got a little set back when I fell and hurt my back 2 weeks ago. The hip is back in a locked position and We have to get it back in place to continue with the heavy streching. I've gone to Pia every week and I feels like it's getting there. Hopefylle we're about back to where we were tomorrow. I'm working on my exercises though, same same. I'll try to do some progress pictures over christmas.

Have a busy monday <3

1 comment: