Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ballett here I come


Finally I had time to stop by the dance shop to get my ballett slippers! I've never set foot in there before, and I must say I was a little bit sceptical since the personell at "la dance" is usually less than helpfull. I passed by la dance however and went into the next dance shop "doda". I had already looked at their website and found a pair of shoes that I thought would work well for my foot.




They gave great service at the store and provided me with more than enough help. The shoes I got was a new type profesional ballett slipper from grishko that has elastic seams under the foot to make the shoe adapt to a pointed foot even bettter.

I'm going to sow the cross bands on tonight and then I'm all ready for my next ballett class.

2 comments:

  1. Jeg fikk kjempe service da jeg var innom "la dance" for noen mnd siden, hadde flaks jeg da :)

    Lykke til med de nye skoene dine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. så bra da! kan jo hende de har blitt litt bedre etter de fikk konkuranse :D har ikke vært innom der på lenge altså.....kanskje jeg må ta en tur da :P

    ReplyDelete