Wednesday, March 23, 2011

most read post: someone else

I was looking through the stats on my blog and this post stands out with 567 unique pagewiews. (the average is 30) I thought it deserved a repost for that reason, and since I haven't gotten around to taking the pictures I need for my next post. Have you read this post  already? Do you really think it's worth over 500 pagewiews?


Today was a nice saturday. Everyone was home relaxing doing their own thing. I started making some clothes for Sofie and Isak that are almost done. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

We also took a little trip to do some shopping at ski storsenter later in the day. I had to stop by Panduro to get some fabric for isaks pants, and some other sewing equipment.




Earrings from a street marked in NYC, jeans shirt from H&M, and black jeans from Gina tricot

My favourite boots are on and my big pink scarf to keep me warm.

Looks like someone else wanted to be in this picture too. The weather today was a little to cold for my brown leather jacket, but I wanted to wear it one last time before it snows.
vintage purse and I'm ready to go!
hairstyle of the day; ballerinatop

5 comments:

  1. Love the scarf! That is so funny! Our brains must be in sync today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIN FRISYRE DA!:D

    Så linken din på voe sin blogg, leste gjennom alle kommentarene hennes hittil på det innlegget, for å se noen kule frisyrer!

    Fin blogg også!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, tusen takk håvard! Koselig at du la igjen en comment oxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så søt med ballerinatopp da! Er enig: passer både for finstasen og for joggebuksa :-)

    Leste btw kommentaren din hos Voe, så måtte sjekke ut hvordan frisyren ble. Veldig søt!

    Klem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. takk takk <3 søt blogg du har odaa...måtte ta en titt!

    ReplyDelete