Saturday, August 28, 2010

Marie Skeie art

Since I'm on the topic of home making I had to share this. It took about two years of living in this house before we put up anything on the walls. The reason being that we both feel like it's so difficult to find nice art, that we both like, and that fits in with our home and style. What we have up is just cheap reproductions and not even real art.

I really hope we can save up money some day to buy a real pice that we love! And I know exactly what I want to get:
by Marie Skeie


When I saw this I totally fell in love! It's got everything I want in a painting. The artist is someone I used to know way back in the day, and I just recently looked her up on the net.

Check out more of Marie Skeie's art at: http://www.marieskeie.no/

Now I want to know what's hanging on your walls, and who is your favourite painter?

2 comments:

  1. Så fin blogg du har her ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. takk:P den har ligget død så lenge, så jeg vet ikke helt hvordan jeg vil at den skal se ut enda...

    ReplyDelete