Sunday, September 26, 2010

new drums - he mele no lilo

Show season is coming up, and for those of you who didn't realize it - christmas is right around the corner! In my business we start preparing for christmas shows in september, so we're already into the the season. I'm making a " all over the world" show for my studio at Hauketo, and one of the little kids groups is doing a hawaii dance. I've got 3 crazy cute boys in this group and I've been thinking that I need to get some drums or something to use in the show. So saturday arrives, and I decide on taking the kids with me down town to go to the most amazing shop to get costumes and "gadgets" for shows.

Festmagasinet Standard

I found exactly what I was looking for in these 3 drums (boys only) and it was in fact the last three.



No comments:

Post a Comment