Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the ballerina

the ballerina




I should have done some research on this subject, but i didn't. So if you can help me out here I would be very grateful.

This beautiful old lady in ponte shoes who always show up for proffesional ballet class is simply so fasinating to me. I wish I knew her age, but I couldn't bring myself to ask her. She must have been a ballerina in the opera or something. I wonder what parts she used to play. I can see it in her steps that she picks up the choreography so easily. She must have done them  a million times before. I though todays class was a bit much, and she seemed to thouroghly enjoy it.

I did, however, manage to drag myself home and not stay for another class. I really need to go over all my classes for tonight!

hair of the day











Oh, the mirror in the studio is coming up tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment