Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 21 worlds aids day- dance show

I just got back from dancing with my girls in domkirken. The dancers were Hilde Olsson (pro dancer) Abelone, Mariann, Henriette, Nina, Sara, Zahra, Astrid, Daria and Maria from Hauketo dansestudio, Bettina, Nora, Live, Alix og Christina from Vinderen dansestudio. The event was really great. I'm so glad we were asked to do the dance show there, cuz I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Everything was so professional, great lights and a fantastic band. Great performers, artists and singers and a strong message of solidarity and respect. It was a great honor to be able to come with my 15 dancers and be a part of it.





I went to see Pia at Aktifys again today too. We didn't get to stretch and do everything we were supposed to today. I fell in class last week and hurt my back, so there were some problems that had to be fixed first. At least now my back isn't hurting anymore and I can go back to training!

Time to relax for me. That means facebook and tv...what are you doing tonight?

1 comment:

  1. gøy, vil du sende meg bildene og? (o:
    og du! god bedring med ryggen! det visste jeg ikke...

    ReplyDelete