Wednesday, January 26, 2011

twilight


Yeah...another day of home office. I decided to take this week "off". Meaning that I'm not going to ballett classes in the morning this week.(I should actually "blame" this one on Maria, since the real reason I'm not going is that she's not going this week) I really wanted to get some choreographing done this week though, and the morning is when I get the most work done. I'm doing some cool dances this semester. I love this song that I've been working on today:  Decode It's one of those songs that's just so easy to make movements to. Since everything in the music and lyrics give inspiration for it. I don't know if that makes sence or not. Decode is going to be a twilight inspired choreography with vampires and warewolves or one of the kind. The theme for the summer show is going to be Fairytales, so I get to do some fun stuff and let my imagination run wild. Fun stuff.


1 comment:

  1. er så viktig med riktig musikk jah. godt å slappe av litt, selv om det var jobb som hindret balletten. fint bilde! :D

    sv; tusen takk for dine fotspor på bloggen min! :D Ha en fin dag! :D

    ReplyDelete