Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 64 New York Appartment


It's about time to start finding a place to stay this summer. I'm trying to search online, but I havent found a great place yet. Idealy I want to find a 2 bedroom app (or 1 with a pull out bed in the living room) with a kitchen. Location-wise it would be great to stay somewhere close to central park. I want the kids to be able to run around and play and have easy access to the park. Pluss it's one of my favourite places in NYC. If we could find a place on the upper west side it would be close to the dance-studio too. I think it's important to have a good "base" to stay at. We want to stay there for 3-4 weeks, and with 2 kids it's important to have a place that feels like home.

It's not a cheap place to live either, and We need to find a place to stay for the 3-4 weeks for under 20 000. And airline tickets hopefulle under 10.000 for all 4. Total of 30 000 for the flight and rent is what I'm hoping for.



We are saving up money off course. I also have taken on a project on the side this spring, to make some extra money for the trip.

Have you been to NYC?

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, new york er jo awesome plass å være dah. har aldri vært der men skal KANSKJE til sommeren :)

    sv; tusen takk for dine spor på bloggen min! :D

    ReplyDelete