Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 65 smoking hot with smokey eyes

I just have to mention this amazing product to you. It's max factor smokey eyes effect, two in one eyeshaddow. I've never really gotten the hang of doing a great smokey eye, and I must say I was pretty skeptical to this pencil looking eyeshaddow.However I couldn't resist taking it home with me and trying it on.



I got nr 2 and 3 from the Left side. The gold/brown has become my favourite!
For the first time in my life I really feel like I'm able to get it right! It looks really nice, and I can't resist putting it on even if I'm just going to dance class. The only thing you have to remember is to finish it off with some transparent powder to make it stay sice it's a wet makeup.

In norway ou can get it at Vita and other makeup stores.

Max Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment