Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 67 it's so dangerous.....

My brothers fiance introduced me to this webshop a few weeks ago, and I must say it's pretty Dangerous. It's a lot like the norwegian site Epla for those of you that are familiar with that. There are lots of vintage items, collectlables and handmade stuff. It must be the perfect place to find uniqe gifts to people you really care about.

So I was surfing for a wedding gift, and found an amazing uniqe pice. I will show and tell later, sice it hasn't been given yet. As I was surfing I also found some faboulous other things. I couldn't help myself. So I ordered a pair of red vintage boots and a pair of vintage sunglasses for myself! This place is really a danger to your wallet. Stay away if you intend to keep your money.



If, however you're keen on spending a little money on some amazing things this is the place to go: Etsy

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment