Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lost without you

 What do you do when the one person you can count on to do your hair perfectly can't do it anymore? I don't know what you would do, but me? I stopped. I just let it grow, and did't pay much attention to the hair for like 2 years or more. I  had it trimmed on occation, but that's about it. Finally I had enough of it and made an appointment to get it done. I got some highlights, trimmed the ends and styled it. I felt like a new person!

shirt gina tricot
Since my hair was looking smashing, I popped in to a makeup shop on my way home and invested in some great makeup. The brand I got is MAC . I've thought for a while that it's about time I get some quality stuff, and MAC is actually on the lower range price-wise when you look at this kind of quality. I got a foundation, some powder and 2 eyeshaddows.

How often do you get your hair done? What kind of makeup do you recomend?

2 comments:

  1. strange..........you know what, last time I did my hair was last March. (!!!)
    but tomorrow I am going to the hairdresser, so ready for a change!
    Makeup? Mostly L'Oreal for me, sometimes Body Shop. I dont really have a fast brand, I have a favourite shop and buys whatever they recommened, always pleased.

    ReplyDelete