Wednesday, October 13, 2010

worlds apart

I was going to do a blog when I started thinking about a jars of clay song. So I ended up waching the youtube video remembering when I first discovered this song. (The title has a link to the video) I think I got this album at total random as far as I can remember. After getting it I went to my room where I sat on the floor pulling out the cover to read the lyrics (as I always do when I get a cd) I simply could not get past the first song. I kept playing it for days, if not weeks. To me it must be one of the most powerful songs I've ever heard. It somehow touched me, and still does whenever I hear it. I love this line "cuz what I need and what I believe are worlds apart"





This is me. I'm way too inpulsive sometimes, and totally get caught up in emotions and what I feel or believe (that I need) And so many times it's far from what I actually need.

I guess the term "worlds apart" has a different meaning to me than many, because I've lived in so many worlds. I've lived, loved and left. Always with the same feeling that I'm now worlds appart from that wich I so love and want to be a part of. It never gets easier either. I guess I'm the kind of person who falls easily in love. Everywhere I've lived I have ended up falling in love with the people, the atmosphere and the culture. One of my strong and weaks side I suppose. After going back home it always feels like a part of me is missing.



The blog I was going to write wasn't suppose to be about this song, but here you go. Listen to it and see what you think!

I'll do the other exciting "work neews blog" tomorrow I guess.

Tired, must sleep <3

No comments:

Post a Comment