Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keep on falling

i keep on falling



It's another beautiful fall morning, and the last day of "fall-break". Or as it used to be called "potato-break". The reason being that this is the week when the potatoes are taken out from the ground, and all the children used to help out with the harvest. The schools still close down for a week, but I don't think the kids are picking potatoes....

I've been wondering about love lately. I find that some people are hard to let go. And I've thought that that's what I need to do. Untill a friend said this to me. "You don't ever stop loving people you have once loved. It's just the way you love them that changes." Somehow this line stuck with me, cuz it's exactly how I feel. Some people will always have a special place in my heart and it's ok to feel that way.

Well, it's off to ballett and the shopping for fabric to make costumes!

Later <3

I really wish I would win this goodiebag for girls. After all this training I could really use everything in it...including the chocolate....basta.blogg I like the statement of the blog too "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the inperfections"

No comments:

Post a Comment