Saturday, October 9, 2010

confessions at the ballet

One right and one wrong

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
Graceful men lift lovely girls in white
Everything was beautiful at the ballet
I was happy at the ballet

beautiful Maria

I have a confession to make. I'm training ballet without proper equipment. I do have an excuse if you want to hear it? As far as ballet slippers goes i must have had at least 20 pairs over the years. When I got out of school the once I had were pretty beat up so I trashed them. I got a couple of new pairs after a while but ended up taking mostely jazz classes so they got stuck at the bottom of the drawer. Finally I got rid of them all together.


After I started going to proda I've thought I should get some shoes, but I felt I had to earn the right to get some. I didn't want to vaste money yet again. After discussing the subject with my Maria, we've decided it's now about time. So next week I'm up for ballet shoe shopping again!

Where to buy ballet/dance shoes in Oslo:
Doda
La Dance
Lisbeth's dancewear

These are the once I can think of. Know of any other? Bying online from England is a cheeper alternative but you should go to a store to get the right size and type first.

No comments:

Post a Comment