Wednesday, September 29, 2010

even sleep cant hide you

desperate



Ballett class was great today. The sun shining through all the windows, classical piano and a faboulous teacher. The toe was arguing a little with me at the end there, but I really didn't listen to it.


Even better, on my way way there a had a great idea pop into my little head. I'll lay it out soon, just gotta talk it over with mrs boss at the studio and get a good to go.I'm gonna spend fall break to figure it all out and make a plan. It will however involve an audition for both proffesionals and amateurs, so beware!

I got to have a surprise lunch-meeting with mr E at løkka today. We had eggs, chilli, fries and gigantic cherry-chocolate shakes over at the nighthawk diner. We talked a little about out NY plans and got a little further on that.

The idea so far is that we leave around june 1'st and stay for 4 weeks. (with the possibility of me going 1-2 weeks ahead to get started) We are trying to find a place close to central park, so we can use the park as a base for the kids to hang out and play. We are looking for a family with kids in the area to get to know and maybe hang with while we are there, and we're trying to get someone to come with us (or find someone there) to help out with the kids so we can go out to things in the evening.

We're starting up a saving account for the trip.I'll start a new post soon with all the tricks and tips on getting money saved up. I'm open to ideas to, so please help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment