Thursday, September 30, 2010

ballerina part 1 1/2

Just to let you all know that I will reveal the mystery of who she is.........(If you have no clue what I'm talking about I'm refering to this post: the ballerina)

The reveal is coming up on Monday, so stay posted.

I'm a little strange I know. I saw her on the bus today, and walked up to her as we both went of on the same stop. I've been curious about her ever since I took her picture, and had desided to ask her if she wanted to grab a coffee after class one day. I told her I was very curious of who she was, and everything she has done in her dance career. I think she was flattered. She really wanted to make a cofee-date, and we're up for monday. She already let me in on a tiny secret: Her name is Grete, and she is still busy doing dance jobs!!! Can't wait to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment