Sunday, March 20, 2011

spring upgrades

poncho by h&m
poncho and denim dress
denim dress by monki own belt
skirt by h&m topp by kappahl
I found the top on sale for only 25 kr
knee socks and tights by h&m
feather earrings by h&m
sunhat by monki
today outfit with new earrings
outfit with vintage belt
After looking at some trends for spring and cleaning out my closet, I found that there was room for a few pieces of clothing for the spring. I went to storo shopping mall, and they have every store that I'm interested in there now.

I got a few things, and I feel like I'm pretty much set for the season. I would like to find some bellbottom jeans still, and perhaps a peach or white summer scarf. And I most likely need a new bikini, but then again who doesn't?

I'll show you some of my outfits later with the mix of things I already had with the new.

Have you gotten any clothes for the spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment