Saturday, March 19, 2011

I wish I was her- bloom subjazz

subjazz



There is no longer any question about it. I know exactly who I would want to be if I could take a pick. I couln't keep my eyes off her during the show. Even when she wasn't moving! Perfectly propotions. Endless legs. Deapth. Eyes. Story.

She comes to class sometimes, and I have trouble consentrating on the exercises. Her body moves in a very unnatural way, like it's made from rubber rather than flesh and bones.

Anyway, the show was amazing. I lost the story a little, but with such wonderful dancers I really didn't mind. Particulary the last dance was very beautiful and strong!

Are you going to see bloom?

4 comments:

  1. Går Bloom på Kunstnernes Hus? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: Å så gøy da :D

    Jeg gjetter på.. natalie, er det det hun heter? Hun hadde også danseworkshop på skolen vår, men den 2. og 3.klasse. Men jeg skal gjette igjen etter i kveld :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja, gjør det:P Gled deg til finalen!!!

    ReplyDelete