Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 53- Outfit

Since it's supercold in Norway these days, I went looking for one of these oversized knitted sweatshirt/jackets. They are in every store right now, but I haven't been able to find "the one" quite yet. At random I stopped by a store I hardly ever go into, and there it was! My warm jacket! It's actually one of my favourite brands too, and it was at 50% off! The brand is Vila but there are only a few stores in oslo that sell it. In Kristiansand they have a Vila brand store, and I love going there. In Oslo you can only find certain items in stores like JC and Only.





Now, I'm going to a faboulous meeting at my favourite italien pizza place at Grulerløkka. I'm meeting with my two partners who will help me start up and run the dance-compagny!

See you all later, hope you're not cold?

2 comments:

  1. Oslo beste pizza og dans på agendaen, blir vel ikke bedre enn det =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fin Outfit :-D
    Kan ikke starte på dansing, klarte å skadet kneet mitt igjen :(

    ReplyDelete