Saturday, October 9, 2010

circus mind

Little Wing- the corrs




I just found out something that I thought was pretty cool. I was discussing some projects with my mum, and was telling her about how crazy my mind works sometimes. My head is just full of ideas, and I have the weirdest connections and associations. I know it can be pretty tiring for people around me and in particular my boss. I come into the office with not one idea at the time, but usually several. And a whole set of thoughts around the idea. And it's a neverending cycle it seems. After I started blogging in paricular, I wake up every day with something new on my mind. Be it a song that I have some ideas to work on, a project or some piece of choreography.





 I've heard it said by writers/songwriters that once they publish their work it's like they are free form that piece and open to see new ideas and start over. Maybe that's what's been happening with the blog. I write the thoughts down, so theres more room in my head for new ideas.

It's definately a circus up there at times. So much I can't always keep track. But it's pretty awesome it terms of my line of work. I usually don't have to spend much time looking for an idea for anything.

To the funny part discovered in the conversation. My mum's head is exactly like that too. So now I know where I got it from.

 I love the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment