Tuesday, November 30, 2010

it's december!!!

The christmas song

Let the magic begin!
I love waking up every day in december. My daughter comes running into our bedroom filled with anticipation and wants to open the calender gift of the day. Candles lit for breakfast every morning. Ginger cookies, snow, you name it. This year the christmas atmosphere is already around since there is white crisp snow all around!

Finnally all the christmas shows we're doing these days really gets me in the spirit!

I haven't even thought about getting any christmas gifts or making cards yet, but I will have some time for that after all the shows are done.

Here's a picture of the kids calender this year:



(The reason it's looking a bit crowded is because it's two gifts on each number)

No comments:

Post a Comment