Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 2 - it's friday

I don't mean it as an excuse, but I use it as one anyways. It just feels like friday and I'm glad it's a weekend coming up. I've gone to 4 ballett classes this week, and taught 11 classes so I guess it's a normal thing to feel a bit tired at the end of such a week. I dropped out of ballett before the end today cuz I felt like I was going to faint or something.......real bummer. BUT I went into the extra studio and did all my exercises and stretches!

One thing I will say though is that ballett seems so much easier for me just these past two days. It's like I'm breathing better, and working with my body instead of against it. And I realize that I'm starting to use some musles that I havent used for a while. Thinking that I must be doing something right?

I was planning on making a video of the starting point today, but I had to go and see my mum at the hospital. I really did't have any time to do it today , but I promise I will do it tomorrow!


This is just another picture to keep the goal in mind as I go into the weekend. This might be me in 99 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment