Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1 -the inspiration

I realize I wasnt spesific enough as far as my goal goes. I want my legs up to my ears. Let me show you some pictures of what I want to look like:


Got the general idea?

Well, I'm nowhere near this at the moment, and I don't know if I really believe I can get there in 100 days. What do you think??

So you want to know what I have done today. 1'st day of the challenge.
I went to proda to do ballett class in the morning. I got there 45 min before class and did my exercises and stretches before class!!!  Ballett was fantastic! The pianist is absolutely wonderful playing "my favourite things" as we were doing our jete's.

I know you all want to see my dreadful legs. I promise to make a video of developes and stretches tomorrow!

Now it's nighty night before ballett class in the morning <3

No comments:

Post a Comment