Thursday, September 16, 2010

you give me butterflies

Some days are weird. You wake with a strange expectation of something unknown. Today was like that. Maybe It was a dream that stirred me, or maybe today is a day when something unexpected happens? The butterflies in my stommac is keeping me on my toes for sure.

Speaking of toes. My foot is definately getting better, and I'm teaching all my classes today. No ballett/jazz class for me this week, but hopefulle I'm back in the game next week.

Staying home a bit more than usual I have managed to make lots of choreography this week. I'm doing a bollywood routine, to numbers to "gåte" and a chineese dance with marshal arts in it. As you might have figured by now the theme has something to do with "the world".

Almost time to go teach my first class of the day...."sees"

No comments:

Post a Comment