Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rehersal weekend



As manager of the dance-compagny at vinderen dance studio, it's part of the job to create at least two pieces of choreography for the show. I've spent many hours in front of the computer trying to figure out what music to use, and what type of choreography to do.

Today was my first rehersal with both groups, and I had prepared quite a lot of material and I was teaching the first group for 3 hrs so much was needed. We got a lot done, and the girls worked very well.

Secound group was a pretty intense choreography with a kind of "fight" scene with several lifts and acrobatics. It seems like it's gonna turn out good.

My toe is pretty much killing me right now. Probably shouldn't have jumped on it...hehe. We'll it's a dancers life and I'm living it.

Planning on getting to at least 3 ballett classes this week, and get back in the game. The toe has no say. So there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment