Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 89 Breakfast smoothie

After being sick a lot lately I've felt a need to eat lots of fruits and vegetables the past few weeks. One thing I've gotten inspired to make lately is smooties for breakfast. You can use anything you have, but one of our favorites is this one:



5-6 frozen strawberries
1/2 banana
1/2 avocado
3-4 tb spoons vanilla yoghurt
1 glass orange juice
1 glass apple juice

The avocado doesn't really add a flavour, but is very good for you. It's a very clever way to have kids eat it too.

Today the winterbrake is over, and since I haven't really had one I'm feeling quite ready for a new week. My husband is in Vegas this week so my parents are coming over today to stay here and help out with the kids. It's the final week before the opening of our show, so there are many late nights rehersals ahead this week.

Almost time to start preparing for 4 classes tonight!
How was your winter brake if you had one?

No comments:

Post a Comment