Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 57-61 my absence


Well, my absence should give a little hint of how busy this week  has been. I've taught 15 dance classes, gone to ballett twice, worked 15 hrs in the office and gone to two social things! In addition to preparing for all the 15 classes and make choreography for it. I litterally haven't even remembered that I have a blog since monday. Oh I forgot to say that all I did was in 4 days!


Bizzi Bee for sure. I love it though, and I love that we're now going into week 2 wich will be a little easier. Easier on the body for sure, but also preparing wise. I have all the warm ups, tecniqe and floor work done, and most of the dances for the summer show.



I'm feeling really beat up right now. Good thing I get a slow day today. I'm going to fysio therapi in the morning, and the it's home office and coffee brakes for the rest of the day. At least untill I have to get up and clean the house.

How was your week? And what are you doing this lovely friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment