Monday, January 10, 2011

day 51 no play


My head is spinning spirals ringht now. I've sat by the computer all day and  worked on my classes! I got a lot done today. So much actually that I'll probably be all done tomorrow. But tomorrow I'm teaching at KG so I have to choreograph at least two dance numbers. And I'm teaching the compagny on sunday so I have to rehers for that. And the meeting on Wednesday to figure out the plans for the compagny. And office all day Thursday and teaching in the evening.....I need to make a list. All the things I have to get done are spinning around in my head giving me no rest.

The light in the tunnel is that by the time I get my classes done, I can't wait to start to teach it. Right now it's just a mountain of work.

Need more coffee!

You keepin' busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment