Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 49 - Could it be magic?

As promised I'll tell you about my trip to the OK Klinikken and my first ever appointment with an osteopath. I must say it was quite interesting. He treated me for one whole hour, so I can't tell you half of what he did and found out, but some things that I found interesting were these. He asked if I had ever broken any bones? And the funny thing is that I have. If I tell you that I have most problems on my right side in the hip I'm sure you guessed it....I broke my right ancle. He also found out that my lower leg bone and my ancle bone both were not sitting straith on the bone it's attatched to, but a little in front of it. Which means I can not fully extend the right leg which means that I have to take out that movement in the hip. Pretty cool? He moved everything back in place too. I'm pretty amazed actually.




He also fixed my stomach. He could tell certain things were not in the right place and he just moved it around somehow? I can actually see the difference. After having kids my stomach has looked a little skewed. Now it looks normal.

I'm in awe. It's a little like magic! Hope you have some magic in your life today too.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can read about osteopathy here:
Osteopathy

No comments:

Post a Comment