Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 47 who are you and who am I?


I really wanted to share with everybody a song I found today. Yeah, I've been listening to music for 4 hrs to find the good stuff for my classes. Anyways, there is this great norwegian artist Alexander With that I listen to whenever I remember. I just came across "pictures". To me it's just one of those songs I'm looking for. Songs with spirit, drive and great lyrics. Songs that move me, and make me want to move. And I know that when I find these songs and play them in class, the kids feel what I feel and get totally excited about the routines. It's magical. I usually ony find 1 or 2 songs like that each semester. So perfect!

I went for my stretching again. Nothing new, but everything is fine with my back and the legs are getting there. Tomorrow I'm actually going to see an osteopath. I don't know if most of you know what that is, but it's in the line of manuell therapi and chiropractic. I've struggled with tension under my ribs, and also when my legs are getting high it's like there is something stopping it from getting further. Like on the inside. I've thought, ever since I was pregnant that something in my stommace seemed "misplaced" somehow. Anyway, these guys are experts on this kind of stuff, so I'm looking forwards to getting his opinion and help.

Well back to listening to some more music. I'll take music tips if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment