Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 46 new beginnings


Du skal få en dag i morra

I've always been a big fan of the turn of the year. There is something so refreshing with the idea that I can start over. Whatever I wasn't happy with in the year past is gone in that one moment when you get out the clean paper and start fresh. I'm going to colour this year in red, orange and yellow.

Today is the first working day this year and it started off a bit difficult since day care is closed and all. But I'm drinking coffee answering mails and getting my life planned again, feeling good. As much as I like a great holiday, I absolutely love my job!



The next twoo weeks is the preparing kind for me. I need to find the right music, the right theme and the perfect choreographies to make my classes fun and inspiring. It's the best and the worst all in one. It's always very time consuming to get it all together, but by the time I get it all done I can't wait to get back to teaching.

For our christmas show this year we gave some money to charity. You can read about it here.

Many projects going on and starting up at the moment and only 54 days left of my challenge. I'm constantly working on it, I'm just bored to talk about it all the time. I'll post some updated progress pics soon.

Are you back in school/at work today?

No comments:

Post a Comment