Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 11/12 -Stretching



So sorry I'm slacking on my blog these days but life is crazy busy right now. I really need a new phone of some android sort so I can blog on the go.

I've been to ballett class today and been in the workout room (at proda) to do my exercises and stretches. And I stretched with Maria in the studio as well:D

I went by a really cute vintage store at Grunerløkka on my way home " frøken Dianas salonger" and found exactly what I was looking for a vintage red knit sweather! It's very cute and I promise I will post pictures later (read tomorrow)

Now I have to get ready for work and "sit and wach" classes tonight. (ha...directly translated... it's where the parents/friend can come to class and wach...like open day:D)

And after that I'm going to a concert to hear my bf Sailorine play!

gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment