Friday, March 4, 2011

a little lunch can go a long way Day 93




It's Friday and weekend. But no time off for this working girl. We have rehersals all night, Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping for a productive weekend where all the pieces come together nicely.

This morning I joined the carnival with a lion and a princess by my side. The little lion got so tired during the party that he fell asleep on my lap.

The I drove sofie to take a pre school test to determin when she should start school. That's where I am right now....waiting for her to finish the test. I went out to lunch at a place nearby.

What are you doing this weekend?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. Homework, homework, homework...and then housework.....bah

    and maybe a trip to my sister

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete