Wednesday, February 23, 2011

London part one


Picadelly circus where we stayed

My first cosmopolitan, ever! yeah, I know :D
Dance class at Pineapple dance studio
Frappuchino 4ever!
Our lovely room. And there is a reason why I woun't let you see inside. It's just too terrifying.
The only pic of me, and not a very good one:P
The coolest street ever. Where we also got our nail done.
More dance studio. They were pretty strict on pictures and video inside the classes, so not so much of that.
Lovely roses after we traded the ones at our table with some fresh ones. This is at breakfast with Maria.
Shopping bag. The shopping I did will get it's own post.
Full english breakfast at Giske's surprise!
London bus
This is the stake-house we went to. All the interiour was cow patterns. Amazing food!
Gold pointe shoes!
One of many dance-shops that had to be explored.
Picadelly backpackers
Lovely or not so much youth hostell
I'm back from a fantastic trip to London with my colleagues from vinderen dance studio and all the girls in the company.

We arrived Friday night and got settled into the youth hostel. Saturday was a full day with 3 hours of dance, dirty dancing musical and dinner. Sunday was shopping day. Monday and Tuesday we danced most day and saw a fabulous dance show called shoes. If you happen to be going to London this is a must!

Now it's time to chill with my man and some tv. Hope I see you soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment