Wednesday, September 22, 2010

oslo kulturnatt (oslo culture night)

The yearly event of free culture all over oslo town is coming up this friday. I'm looking at the program right now and there's just so much going on i don't know where to begin. I thought I'd pull out a couple of things that look interesting to me, and hopefully you have some opinions as to what I should attend.




Let me start by recomending the one piece that I have already gone to see. It's "Når vi døde vågner "at "vår frelsers gravlund" It's really worth seing if you didn't make it last time!

Over to me. There are two dance performances at Black box theatre that night. The first one is "Atlas" from 19.00-20.00 and the next one is " No reference land" 20.30-21.30.

The real question is how my better half is going to cope sitting through 2 hours of dance performances. Anyone know anything about these two shows, I'd be grateful to hear about it. I thought they both seem pretty interesting!
Since we in fact have a babysitter that night we can't really end the evening yet. So I thought about going to this: Fair trade fest There are concerts, stand up and fun!

For a the whole program check out oslo kulturnatts webpage: Oslo kulturnatt
Now let me know what events you are going to. Maybe I'll see you there!


Oh almost forgot this one: Messels memorandum It's at 23.00 at lille Tøyen sykehjem.
messels memorandum

no reference land

















atlas





2 comments:

  1. yeah, you should come & watch Messels Memorandum! I'm in it (o: but I think it is totally sold out... even the extras are sold out I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. å er du? så kult! høres kjempespennende ut:P

    ReplyDelete