Monday, September 13, 2010

my favourite things

First  of all you should turn this song on while you're reading. It's my favourite version of the sound of music classic.
"my favourite things" by big bang

This song has been stuck in my head for a few days, and I thought this was a perfect use for it. My favourite things. My kids. They have to come first. They inspire me in more ways than I thought possible. They have more emotions and bigger range then most grown ups I know, and they remind me of what life is all about. I love the smell of them when they've just had their bath and are sitting on my lap waching cartoons. I love it when Isak wants to hold my hand on out way to the car. and I love waching Sofie coming down the stairs after dressing herself. She puts together outfits so well and she's just 4! And they are pretty. I like pretty things. In fact they are the most beautiful kids in the world. Said like any true mom.


Sunday-best


My watch. It's big white and plastic and I simply love it! It's a nixon vega that Espen gave to me when he was in the hospital. Yeah, I know. I should have gotten him a gift and not the other way around. He came home for a weekend-leave and had gotten me this watch on his way home! I barely ever take it off. And it kinda, oddly, goes with everything.


nixon vega


I just about now realize I'll never finish this today. There are so many things I need to add to this list, and so many things to take pic of. I'll keep this one going for a few days.

Let me know what your favourite things are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment