Friday, August 27, 2010

long time no see

sunset at the pier



I guess I've been too inspired lately to write. First of all I took a 2 week trip to the city of my dreams NY! I got to take some amazing dance classes at Steps on broadway. ( http://www.stepsnyc.com/ )  Went to the Met three times, and saw The Lion King! It felt like every day was so packed with inspiration that I was about to burst. I couldn't get enough.....


72nd


My dream right now is to take a trip next summer and bring the Man and the Kidz with me. Hopefully we can stay at least 4-6 weeks.

I also got to go to Ct Cyprien in France for a one week dance camp. Several co workers from Vinderen dansestudio came along with about 20 kids. One of my favourite dance teachers Angelo Monacco gave amazing classes and great coreography throughout the week.


from class


Now it's time to pick up the slack and start working! Next week is start up of all the classes at vinderen and hauketo, and there's lots and lots of prepearing to get done.

Got a new job...running the dance compagny at vinderen! Lovin it!

Be back soon...prooomise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment