Monday, August 10, 2009

Studio opening in just 2 weeks!

We're now only 2 weeks away from when we start up the new dance studio! So far we have kids in all the classes, but there's room for many more!!

This week I really need to step up the promotion, so this is the plan:
Free classes Monday and wednesday (youth classes) with a following fotoshoot with Lita (litaphotography)
We're working on "Vampire" by Zacharias and a musical mix.

I'm hoping to put together a "mini-show" that can be performed on Holmlia senter/senter sud and some youth-clubs in the area. (and maybe even on the subway/train-stations)

Thursday I'm being interviewed by Nordstrands blad (the local newspaper) and Putting up posters and handing out flyers at remaining schools.

I guess we're also putting up some new adds again....

I'm stopping by the office again today, so hopefully we've had some more kids signing up over the weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment