Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 6- dancing in Oslo domkirke

I just got off the phone with people from the organization Aksept and have now been hired to do a dance show at the world aids day and the show in Oslo  domkirke! It's on desember 1'st and there is really little time to rehers since it's in beetween our christmas-shows. So the plan is to hire a couple of proffesionals, and make a simple choreography that can be done on different timings. I need as many youth as possible, so I'm bringing all my Hauketo-girls and some from Vinderen. Also people coming to mu audition two days before will have the oportunity to join! (They wanted as many as possible!)  The song we're dancing to is an instrumental version of  I'm feeling good. There are several other oportunities to do jobs for these people later on, so I'm excited to make this connection and to do this job!





And I have done my workouts and stretches at home today...in the kitchen, with mpeole staring at me from outside! :D I got a new apponitment with my trainer on friday so I need to do the work!!!

1 comment:

  1. coool! :D break a leg og stå på! :D
    (tusen hjertelig takk for at du la igjen kommentar på bloggen min <3 Setter jeg pris på! ) :D

    ReplyDelete